Downloading aadhar card easily online: The government of India has issued a 12 digit unique identification number which is considered as the Aadhar number. This is allotted to every individual residing in the country. This is supported irrespective of age, caste and creed.
This is available for all individual and it serves the dual purpose of resident proof and identification proof. For this, you can easily enrol yourself and complete the application process by visiting the centre nearby.
Once the process is completed, the aadhar card will be sent from the team to the applicant within the time between 60 days to 3 months.
You can also download the aadhar card within 10 to 15 days of submission of application form. Now the aadhar card has become a significant document which is going to help in enrolling in various government schemes like a connection of LPG or even for SIM cards. Mining Simulator Codes
This is used as an identity and address proof while filing a passport form. There are service providers who are also asking for e-aadhar card as a part of identification verification.
Steps to download the E-Aadhar card online
- Go to the official website of UIDAI with http://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the link of download aadhar available in homepage. The applicant will be then forwarded to http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On this page, the applicant will have to enter the details like aadhar number or enrollment ID provided in the acknowledgement slip. Apart from this, the applicant needs to click on “get one time password”. The one time password is sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Enter the one time password and then click “submit” to validate and download the adhar card.
- You can then download the e- aadhar card in the PDF format.
- The PDF file of your aadhar card is pass word protected and so you will need to enter the password is sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Enter the one time pass word and click “submit” to validate and download the adhar card.
- You can download the e- aadhar card in the PDF format.
- The PDF file of your aadhar card is the password protected and so you will need to enter the pas word which would either be the pin code of your area or city in order to open the PDF file.
- Once you open the PDF file, then you can take the print out of your aadhar card and then use it.
- The downloaded copy of the aadhar card is as authenticated source as the aadhar card being sent to you by post.
Download Aadhar Card PDF Password & Without OTP
The complete process of downloading E-aadhaar card can be downloaded online which is extremely simple and hassle-free. In order to download e-aadhaar card online, one needs to have a system and a perfect internet connection. While downloading it you need to be alert with keeping the enrollment number and aadhar number.
You can also follow the step by step process of how to download the e-aadhar card online from the UIDAU official website. The online process of aadhar card downloading process is quite simple and would take only a few minutes to download and print out the aadhar card. The applicants can get their aadhar card download with the aadhaar number or enrolment ID.